In response to questions that have followed from yesterday’s post, there are a few things I should add:
- That the overly attentive bald fellow in question is not actually any type of friend – I was being sarcastic – deadly funny, I am;
- This specific type of interference/harassment routinely coincides with court cases relating to police human rights abuses – not army – and usually where the victim is, or was, Aboriginal;
- In the recent past police have been caught and prosecuted for providing intelligence to the local ‘skinhead’ ex-military groups that circumvented their prosecutions for race hate crimes;
- Specific notorious police race hate crimes against Aboriginal individuals, which have been successfully prosecuted in the past, have involved men who at that time had the visual appearance of ‘skin heads’, but by the time of their trials, their appearance had been significantly altered;
- It appears that at least one of those victims was followed & harassed, and allegedly committed “a violent offence against an ‘off duty’ police officer”, who just happened to be passing the said victim at that time;
- Government delays and disinterest in providing details of deaths in custody - in my experience, have related only to those that occurred in police custody (in addition to deaths in police presence and deaths in police lock-ups);
- Two of four of those custodial deaths findings were relinquished a few months ago – after several years of repeated enquiries to the coroner’s office;
- One finding that has been requested and is outstanding currently, is the death at the Langley Plaza on 2-4-12 at around 2am http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/man-plunges-to-his-death-in-perth-cbd-siege-drama-20120412-1wtbm.html . This ‘death in police presence’ related to a man who allegedly exited the hotel, through his window, and this allegedly caused his death - after police attended. It is still being investigated, allegedly, and an inquest date has not yet been set;
- I am happy to post photos of said overly attentive characters here, detailing their appearance via photos or videos; vehicle registration numbers; and the time and dates of their acts of obsessive fandom in the future;
- I am still deadly funny.
If you have any information regarding the death in police presence at the Langley Plaza Hotel on April 2nd 2012 - regardless of which side of the law you are on, please feel free to email me so that info can receive some appropriate ventilation. Deaths and human rights abuses occurring pursuant to contact with police is a matter for the public's knowledge and the public has a right to know about State abuses and possible State abuses.