Sunday, October 26, 2014

Subscribe by email

There are a few of you who drop by this page regularly to check for updates. I know they've been sorely lacking over the last few months - I had some technical difficulties... :{{

However, if you want to keep up to date without the hassle of visiting just sign up for email notifications (in the right hand side bar) and then new posts will be delivered into your inbox.

It's just an optional widget in my blog set up - I don't have your personal details, I have no list of who is signed up, I can only see the numbers of visitors, and roughly where your IP addresses are located in the world. Nothing private.

I do have a few other things I need to post about this week and I will try to do that this evening, before I get busy with this week's tasks.