Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Not a creature was stirring



Holy cheeses - it's the December holiday already! I have a cold & am just writing briefly tonight to wish all my readers a happy & safe break. Big "cheers" to all the readers (& my uncharacteristically rockin spammers) who have signed up for my twitter feed - hope you're having a great time this long weekend.

I'm planning a New Years Resolutions post - I should be over this rotten cold by then - tis the season to be jolly :{{ hmmph... I've been tucked up in bed, watching George Clooney, Sean Penn & Nicholas Cage movies, & eating junkfood. There is little worse than getting a cold in the hot weather - hard to sleep, hard to breath, etc etc etc.

'Cold' doesn't mean cool - I feel lousy - here's a diagram to illustrate how rotten I feel :{{

Enough with the misery from me, though. I've had some HUGE news recently & there is some big change on the wind, & I'm looking forward to sharing it with you in my NY post. If you have any New Years resolutions - tweet them to me @magnetticism

While posting is sporadic, it would probably be good for readers to sign up to receive updates via email - the link is in the sidebar.